Links to Our Friends
Below are links to fellow businesses that you might want to consider while visiting the island:
- Morning-Glory Guest House is our other vacation rental. Ideally suited for either a romantic interlude for two or for a group of 6, Morning-Glory Guest House is a two bedroom cottage in Oceanside Village Resort.
- Pearl Point Beach House - Going up island? - treat yourself to a luxury stay right on the beach!
- Crossways House - Entertaining thoughts of going overseas? Check out the Isle of Wight off the coast of Britain and visit a bed and breakfast in one of Queen Victoria's Commissioned Houses.
- Diane Kellas is an excellent realtor and is a person you can trust with all your real estate requirements. Diane was voted Qualicum Beach's Citizen of the Year in 2004!
- Sharper Images Photography is one of British Columbia's most innovative sports photography agencies!
- Louise Parrack is a gifted artist who has consented to display some of her fabulous works in our guest house. You can see more of her artwork by clicking on the link.
- Visit Parksville Qualicum Beach - Oceanside Tourism Association. This website offers a lot of ideas for visiting the Parksville/Qualicum Beach area and is the official tourism website for Parksville, Qualicum Beach, and the charming collective of beachfront communities we call Vancouver Island’s Oceanside region.
- Fintry Croft -
Fintry Croft Guest House offers peace and tranquility with an incredible 120’ view of Lake Okanagan. Walk to the semi-private beach or relax on one of the two large sun decks. Your family will have plenty of room to spread out in the comfortable living areas or curl up by one of the two fireplaces with books and games provided. Just 30 minutes to Vernon or Kelowna, there is an abundance of culture and activity close by.